Getting to the Sheraton

Ciell Wikipedia
Hi all,

The discription how to reach the Sheraton was a bit unclear to me, do doe all you fellow travellors: here's a picture of the hotel at the moment.

If you take the 747 bus from the airport, get out at the 1250 René-Levesque and cross the road.

See you here!

Re: Getting to the Sheraton

Gabriel Thullen
There is a vending machine for the bus tickets inside the terminal at the way end, past the taxis. Cost is 10 dollars.

See you in a few days!
Gabe