Giving credit when using pages from Wikipedia

Giving credit when using pages from Wikipedia

merlyn2
Please would some one show me an example of how to give proper credit
when using Wikepedia pages.

I have exported a page from Wikipedia.
Then imported it into my own Wiki at
        http://www.aberdare.org/index.php?title=Aberdare
I would like to adapt the above page, or use part thereof.

Thanks.

Darren

--
Darren Wyn Rees http://dwyn.cymraeg.org/

Re: Giving credit when using pages from Wikipedia

Phil Boswell
"Darren Wyn Rees" <[hidden email]> wrote in
message news:[hidden email]...
> Please would some one show me an example of how to give proper credit
> when using Wikepedia pages.
>
> I have exported a page from Wikipedia.
> Then imported it into my own Wiki at
> http://www.aberdare.org/index.php?title=Aberdare
> I would like to adapt the above page, or use part thereof.

Try
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Cite

or in your specific case

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Cite?page=aberdare

You'll want to check the "Page Version ID" is correct for the version you
actually downloaded.

HTH HAND
--
Phil