Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest

Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
Dear all,

Though we added this announcement in our September newsletter, it has
not delivered in most mailing lists. So, I am sharing this again.

CIS-A2K invites applications from Indian and Indic Wikimedians for the
upcoming Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public
Interest.[1] The event, happening during December 15-17 in New Delhi, is
the most significant event on the calendar for scholars and policy
advocates working on intellectual property from a public interest
perspective.

The last date of application is 27 October. Indian and Indic Wikipedians
are welcome to apply in the /event page[2]/ to apply.

/1. https://goo.gl/1uOJ3E/
2. https://goo.gl/kAVkrM

--
Best!
Subhashish Panigrahi

Re: Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
Dear all,

There was a typo (it was supposed to be "was" instead of "has") in the
last email and one of the links was broken. Please go to
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/2015/Global_Congress_on_Intellectual_Property_and_the_Public_Interest
to self-nominate/nominate fellow Wikimedians. The details of the event
is listed there.