Gong bath videotape?

Deb Tankersley
Hi all,

I was part of the 'gong bath' demonstration, on this past Sunday evening in Esino Lario during Wikimania. There was a videotaping of it and I was curious if it has been uploaded yet, or will be uploaded somewhere?

We had that huge storm with hail and lightning and thunder going on at the same time and I was wondering if all those sounds combined with the gongs were captured, because it was really cool to experience it!

Cheers,

Deb

--
Deb Tankersley