Goodbye and good luck to all

Walter van Kalken
Anyway after this lowpoint in my wikipedia history in which after 3,5
years of editing , over 20.000 edits and over 500 articles on
nl.wikipedia. 100's of hours spend in anti-vandalism actions, helping
people everywhere etc etc.

After all this I do not even get a chance by an arbcom to explain why I
did what I did, and I get blocked without anyone even arsed to tell me
about the fact it is time to go. I know when I am not appreciated somewhere.

Waerth

Re: Goodbye and good luck to all

XaosFluX
From what project were you blocked, and under what username?

If you have already decided to leave, then good luck, but if this is a last
attempt to get an issue resolved, those not already involved with your issue
will need more information.

Thank you,
en:user:Xaosflux

> Anyway after this lowpoint in my wikipedia history in which after 3,5
> years of editing , over 20.000 edits and over 500 articles on
> nl.wikipedia. 100's of hours spend in anti-vandalism actions, helping
> people everywhere etc etc.
>
> After all this I do not even get a chance by an arbcom to explain why I
> did what I did, and I get blocked without anyone even arsed to tell me
> about the fact it is time to go. I know when I am not appreciated
> somewhere.
>
> Waerth

Re: Goodbye and good luck to all

Andre Engels
2007/5/7, xaosflux <[hidden email]>:
> From what project were you blocked, and under what username?

From nl:, as Waerth. We gave him a one month block for editing while
his account was blocked.

--
Andre Engels, [hidden email]
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels

On 07/05/07, Walter van Kalken <[hidden email]> wrote:

> about the fact it is time to go. I know when I am not appreciated somewhere.

How many times has he left now? LOUDLY and PUBLICLY.

- d.

Re: Goodbye and good luck to all

Christophe Henner
http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?GoodBye

> On 07/05/07, Walter van Kalken <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > about the fact it is time to go. I know when I am not appreciated somewhere.
>

> How many times has he left now? LOUDLY and PUBLICLY.
>

> - d.

schiste