Goodbye and good luck to all

Walter van Kalken
Anyway after this lowpoint in my wikipedia history in which after 3,5
years of editing , over 20.000 edits and over 500 articles on
nl.wikipedia. 100's of hours spend in anti-vandalism actions, helping
people everywhere etc etc.

After all this I do not even get a chance by an arbcom to explain why I
did what I did, and I get blocked without anyone even arsed to tell me
about the fact it is time to go. I know when I am not appreciated somewhere.

Waerth

Re: Goodbye and good luck to all

Pedro Sanchez-2
On 5/6/07, Walter van Kalken <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyway after this lowpoint in my wikipedia history in which after 3,5
> years of editing , over 20.000 edits and over 500 articles on
> nl.wikipedia. 100's of hours spend in anti-vandalism actions, helping
> people everywhere etc etc.
>
> After all this I do not even get a chance by an arbcom to explain why I
> did what I did, and I get blocked without anyone even arsed to tell me
> about the fact it is time to go. I know when I am not appreciated somewhere.
>
> Waerth

Alright. Thank you very much for your work. Hope future is bright to you.