While we wait whether Wikimedia will get accepted:
* You have small, self-contained bugs you'd like to see fixed?
* Your documentation needs specific improvements?
* Your user interface has small design issues?
* Your Outreachy/Summer of Code project welcomes small tweaks?
* You'd enjoy helping someone port your template to Lua?
* Your gadget code uses some deprecated API calls?
* You have tasks in mind that welcome some research?
Also note that "Beginner tasks" (e.g. "Set up Vagrant" etc) and
"generic" tasks are very welcome (e.g. "Choose & fix 2 PHP7 issues
from the list in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T120336 ").
Because we will need hundreds of tasks. :)
Re: [offtopic] Google Code-in: Get your tasks for young contributors prepared
On Wed, 2017-10-04 at 14:24 +0100, Fæ wrote:
> Do we support any equivalent events which positively encourage
> contributors from other age groups?
Not sure how to interpret 'equivalent'. Outreach programs: I'm aware of
Outreachy and Google Summer of Code. There might be more / other
initiatives (Hackathons etc.) organized by members of our communities.