Google Reception

Itzik Edri
Hi,

Although there is a link to the general Directions on the library website, I'll be great if someone can write the directions from the majors locations (the venue, State Plaza Hotel, the hostel..) to the library...

Thanks,
Itzik

Re: Google Reception

James Hare
Dupont Circle Hotel + hotels in the area: There will also be a bus
running between the hotel and the Library. I will post the schedule
later. You can also take the Red line from Dupont Circle to Metro
Center, then Orange or Blue to Capitol South. Cost is $2.10 each way.

State Plaza: Take Orange or Blue line from Foggy Bottom–GWU station to
Capitol South. Cost is $2.10 each way.

Hostelling International: Take Orange or Blue line from Metro Center
to Capitol South. Cost is $2.10 each way.

From Capitol South Station: Walk out of the Metro station, turn left,
and walk a few blocks until you come to a large building across the
street from the U.S. Capitol. The building is the Library of Congress
Thomas Jefferson Building, 10 First Street SE.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Itzik Edri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Although there is a link to the general Directions on the library website,
> I'll be great if someone can write the directions from the majors locations
> (the venue, State Plaza Hotel, the hostel..) to the library...
>

> Thanks,
> Itzik

Re: Google Reception

Itzik Edri
Thanks James,

Can you update that on the event page so other will know also? I don't want to edit your official pages...

Itzik

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:23 AM, James Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dupont Circle Hotel + hotels in the area: There will also be a bus
running between the hotel and the Library. I will post the schedule
later. You can also take the Red line from Dupont Circle to Metro
Center, then Orange or Blue to Capitol South. Cost is $2.10 each way.

State Plaza: Take Orange or Blue line from Foggy Bottom–GWU station to
Capitol South. Cost is $2.10 each way.

Hostelling International: Take Orange or Blue line from Metro Center
to Capitol South. Cost is $2.10 each way.

From Capitol South Station: Walk out of the Metro station, turn left,
and walk a few blocks until you come to a large building across the
street from the U.S. Capitol. The building is the Library of Congress
Thomas Jefferson Building, 10 First Street SE.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Itzik Edri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Although there is a link to the general Directions on the library website,
> I'll be great if someone can write the directions from the majors locations
> (the venue, State Plaza Hotel, the hostel..) to the library...
>

> Thanks,
> Itzik

Re: Google Reception

James Hare
But it's a wiki!!!!!

In any case, the information is now on the page.

James