Hash in subobject naming causes invalid XML markup

Hash in subobject naming causes invalid XML markup

planetenxin
I'm querying SMW using the ask api with result format xml. I need to go
for xml, because the JSON parser I have to use in that project,
complains about missing elements for optional properties (but that's
different story).

I have pages with several named subobjects. I now get validation errors.
Here's an example from W3C online validator:

  Line 1, Column 525: character "#" not allowed in attribute
specification list

…></printrequests><results><VSF_VM00001#LBO_hasCPUCount fulltext="VSF
VM00001#L…

XML worked fine so far, so I would like to stay with XML...

Any ideas?

/Alexander

Re: Hash in subobject naming causes invalid XML markup

James HK
Hi,

It would be best to raise such issues with [0] as it allows for
appropriate tracking and follow-up. If you created an issue, please be
so kind an state your MW/SMM version together with an example on how
to reproduce the issue.

[0] https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/issues

Cheers