Hebrew Wikinews needs help with RSS

אביחי ש
Hello,

Does anyone knows how to create an RSS feed like the EnWikinews has? We have just set up and I belive that an RSS feed will help us bring more users.
The page we will like to be set as a RSS feed is http://he.wikinews.org/wiki/תבנית:חדשות_חמות

thanks, Avichai

Re: Hebrew Wikinews needs help with RSS

Dejan Čabrilo-2
On 1/8/06, אביחי ש <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone knows how to create an RSS feed like the EnWikinews has? We have
> just set up and I belive that an RSS feed will help us bring more users.
> The page we will like to be set as a RSS feed is
> http://he.wikinews.org/wiki/תבנית:חדשות_חמות
>
> thanks, Avichai

Hi,

As it stands now, you will need to provide a server on which a simple
perl script will run as a cron job. There is still no on-site way to
provide RSS (somebody correct me if I am wrong). I can adjust the
script for your needs.

Dejan