Hello Wikipedia

Tyler-57
I heard that you have the biggest encyclopedia in the world.  Is it true that there are no other English encyclopedias with about 3,000,000 articles? And what are the top 7 MediaWiki wikis as far ar number of articles?

Re: Hello Wikipedia

oscar-45
On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Tyler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I heard that you have the biggest encyclopedia in the world.  Is it true
> that there are no other English encyclopedias with about 3,000,000 articles?
> And what are the top 7 MediaWiki wikis as far ar number of articles?

please take a look at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikipedias

i'd be happy to hear of any larger encyclopedia if you know of any?

very best,
oscar

--
*edito ergo sum*

******************
The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return

Re: Hello Wikipedia

geni
On 7 March 2010 17:35, oscar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Tyler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I heard that you have the biggest encyclopedia in the world.  Is it true
>> that there are no other English encyclopedias with about 3,000,000 articles?
>> And what are the top 7 MediaWiki wikis as far ar number of articles?

> please take a look at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wikipedias
>
> i'd be happy to hear of any larger encyclopedia if you know of any?
>
> very best,
> oscar

Hudong is larger but is Chinese not English.

--
geni