Hello everyone

Ganesh Krishnamurthy
Hello,

I just joined the list. I wanted say a hello to everyone.

Cheers, Ganesh

Re: Hello everyone

Deepak Trivedi
Hey Ganesh
Seems like I'm the only one in here. We must encourage others to join!
Regards,
Deeptrivia

Ganesh Krishnamurthy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I just joined the list. I wanted say a hello to everyone.

Cheers, Ganesh

Re: Hello everyone

Ganesh Krishnamurthy
Deepak,

I guess it is just us. #wikipedia-in for chat and this one for mail should do for us. Why don't we summarize both the features on the notice board.

Regards, Ganesh

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ganeshk" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ganeshk
<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l" target="_blank">http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/security_centre/*http://uk.security.yahoo.com/" target="_blank"> Yahoo! Security Centre.