Help Pages

Guilherme Frisoni-2
I have just installed wiki, but I need all those Help Pages before start
using Wiki.

Is there any way to copy from somewhere all this pages. Or is there any
standart wiki for getting this content?

Thanks,
Frisoni

Re: Help Pages

Jan-62
You can export all needed pages from mediawiki, meta.mediawiki or from your favorite
Wikipedia.
Just export with specialpage "export", and import in ypour own wiki.

Regards, Jan

Guilherme Frisoni schrieb:

> I have just installed wiki, but I need all those Help Pages before start
> using Wiki.
>
> Is there any way to copy from somewhere all this pages. Or is there any
> standart wiki for getting this content?
>
> Thanks,
> Frisoni

Multi-language interwiki links error when saving an article

jej-2

I want to insert an interwiki link to another language. I created a new
interwiki link in the DB. When I insert [[fr:My article]] in an article
and save it I get the following error :

*Fatal error*: Trying to clone an uncloneable object of class
DBQueryError in */includes/Exception.php* on line *202*

Strangly the preview works well, I have a new link in the "In other
languages" panel. I get the same error with different language codes.

Any idea ? Thanks.
Jej

==============
    * MediaWiki: 1.8.2
    * PHP: 5.0.5-Debian-0.8~sarge1 (apache)
    * MySQL: 4.0.24_Debian-10sarge2-log
    * Extensions:
          o Extension functions:
                + wfNiceCategoryList
          o Parser extension tags:
                + <ncl> and <pre>
          o Parser function hooks:
                + int, ns, urlencode, lcfirst, ucfirst, lc, uc,
localurl, localurle, fullurl, fullurle, formatnum, grammar, plural,
numberofpages, numberofusers, numberofarticles, numberoffiles,
numberofadmins, language, padleft, padright and anchorencode

[Solved] Multi-language interwiki links error

jej-2

Forget... It was a conjonction of many different problems (php version,
database pb, etc...) not directly related to interwiki links.

Sorry.
Jej

Re: Help Pages

Robert Leverington
But make sure you have checked all history, or else you will be
breaking the GFDl. (Except the stuff on MediaWiki which is PD)

> You can export all needed pages from mediawiki, meta.mediawiki or from your favorite
> Wikipedia.
> Just export with specialpage "export", and import in ypour own wiki.
>
> Regards, Jan
>

> Guilherme Frisoni schrieb:
> > I have just installed wiki, but I need all those Help Pages before start
> > using Wiki.
> >
> > Is there any way to copy from somewhere all this pages. Or is there any
> > standart wiki for getting this content?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Frisoni

Robert (aka Lcarsdata),

Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM (Digital
Restrictions Management) -- learn about the dangers at