Help bringing interactive maps to Wikipedia

Help bringing interactive maps to Wikipedia

Chris Koerner-2
Hello trusty translators,

The team responsible for working on Maps would like to enable the
"mapframe" feature on most of the remaining Wikipedia's. I have a
message I'd like to post to Village Pumps to let folks know of our
plans. If you have a moment or two to help, your translation
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:JMatazzoni_(WMF)/mapframe-to-all-wikipedias-notice

Note: The feature is already available on the following Wikipedias.
Translations are welcome for these languages as fallback languages,
but are not needed for primary languages.

Catalan
Hebrew
Russian
Macedonian
French
Finnish
Norwegian
Swedish
Portuguese
Basque
Czech
Spanish
Latvian
Arabic
Kannada

Of course, and always, thank you.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison

Re: Help bringing interactive maps to Wikipedia

Chris Koerner-2
Many thanks to the translators who have helped with this message. I sent it out to a large number of Wikipedias and have had some great feedback so far. I couldn't have done it without your help.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison