Help translating Wikimania 2017 invitation message

Help translating Wikimania 2017 invitation message

Gregory Varnum-4
Greetings,

An invitation to this year’s Wikimania will be going out via MassMessage early next week. We would greatly appreciate help making it available in as many languages as possible.

This message is available for translation on Meta-WIki:  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2017/Invitation

Thank you!
-greg

-------
Gregory Varnum
Communications Strategist

Re: Help translating Wikimania 2017 invitation message

Anoop Rao
Done
kannada (ಕನ್ನಡ) translation

Yours Truly
tools.wmflabs.org/guc/?user=Anoop_Rao <Anoop Rao>
http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:Minato826 <Anoop Rao