Help with a project page translation

Isaac Olatunde
Dear colleagues,

We organizing a project called WPWP that focus on the use of images collected as part of various contest and photowalks on Wikipedia articles across all languages and our team needs your help with translations into various languages.

Thanks for your help

Isaac

Re: Help with a project page translation

Isaac Olatunde
Hello Colleagues,

Please we need more help with translations.

Here is the translation link:

Thanks for your help and please stay safe.

Isaac