Help with translation on Maps pages

Chris Koerner-2
Hello translators,
Would you be so kind as to help me translate two pages related to maps?

One is an invitation I would like to send to Wikipedia's asking for interested editors to provide feedback:

The second is the documentation of the feature and how editors can use it.

As always, thank you for your help.

--
Yours,
Chris Koerner

Re: Help with translation on Maps pages

Purodha Blissenbach

Hi,

translations need to be enabled for the pages.

Purodha

On 16.05.2016 18:52, Chris Koerner wrote:

Hello translators,
Would you be so kind as to help me translate two pages related to maps?

One is an invitation I would like to send to Wikipedia's asking for interested editors to provide feedback:

The second is the documentation of the feature and how editors can use it.

As always, thank you for your help.

--
Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison - Discovery

Re: Help with translation on Maps pages

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
I've marked the pages for translation, and added some translation markup with the hopes that it makes things smoother.

They should both be good to translate, now. Sorry about that, and thanks again.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:CKoerner_%28WMF%29/Work/Maps_Communication_Invite
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Kartographer

Quiddity / Nick