Hi

Akash Shah
Hello everyone. I am aksi_great across various projects. Thanks hpnadig for coming up with this great idea to bind all the Indian projects together. There is IRC, but nothing better than good ole mailing lists :)

I would really like to hear from other Indian language wikipedias about any new exciting things they are doing right now article stats, and other things.

Regards,
Akash

Re: Some suggestions

Eukesh Ranjit
There are new users in Assamese wikipedia and they are trying their best to finally improve the long stopped Assamese wikipedia. I think we need to help them.

Also, Panjabi wikipedia is showing some progress with 2 regular users.

Someone needs to keep an eye on Sanskrit wikipedia which is getting some amount of spammrs. We need some regular users in Oriya, Bhojpuri and Kashmiri wikipedias.

Also, I think that wikipedias with over 10,000 articles can focus on wikitionary projects as well. Most of the wiktionary projects are in very rudimentary state.

Regards,
Eukesh
(sysop: Nepal Bhasa, Nepali, Kashmiri, Bhojpuri, Pali)