Hi

azizollah Tavakoli
Mr I have,no creditcart and peypal and clikbank

Re: Hi

stephen wanjau-2
I think this is a right  message but to the wrong address.

//Stephen

--
*"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"*

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge."  Help us make it a reality!
Donate to Wikimedia <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>

Re: Hi

Huji Lee
مشکل شما چیست؟ فارسی توضیح بدهید

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:41 PM, azizollah Tavakoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mr I have,no creditcart and peypal and clikbank

Re: Hi

Mohammad Meghyassi
Hello,
I have no problem.
I don't remember the initial email subject.
will you please tell me how can I cooperate and participate in wiki translation team?
Do you pay for translation?
Best Regards

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Huji Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
مشکل شما چیست؟ فارسی توضیح بدهید

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:41 PM, azizollah Tavakoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mr I have,no creditcart and peypal and clikbank

م.مقیاسی
مترجم رسمی زبان انگلیسی
عضو جامعه مترجمان رسمی ایران
دارالترجمه رسمی فردا
Always try to be the best, but don't ever think you are the best.
 Mohammad Meghyassi,
Certified English-Farsi Translator to the Judiciary,
A member of Iranian Association of Official Translators
*www.fardatranslation.com*
www.fardatranslationforum.com/forum
Tel.:+98 21  66413082
Cellphone: 09123502275

Re: Hi

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Mohammad Meghyassi, 29/07/2012 09:23:

Register and try https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Translate

> Do you pay for translation?

Surely not.

Nemo

Re: Hi

stephen wanjau-2
Hello!

To the best of my knowledge, translators on Wikimedia projects are not paid. Most of us are volunteers and the translations help the Wikimedia foundation to communicate effectively to as many language speakers as possible.

To become a volunteer translator you can visit the page at [1] below for more details.

regards,
Stephen

1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Mohammad Meghyassi <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tel.:<a href="tel:%2B98%2021%C2%A0%2066413082" value="+982166413082" target="_blank">+98 21  66413082
Cellphone: 09123502275

Wikimedia Kenya.
"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge."  Help us make it a reality!

All our projects.
www.wikimedia.org
Donate to Wikimedia