Hi!

Amanpreet Singh
Hello, I am new to mediawiki and want to contribute, I have been lurking
around the developer docs and articles for about 3 days.
I have skills in php, javascript.
At the same time I searching for the bugs that I can fix, but I really
don't find one, I don't get to think of a starting point to fix the bug.

Can somebody provide right direction to fix some bugs or the whole manual
of mediawiki (i mean each and everything) should be read carefully before
starting.

Thanks

Re: Hi!

Petr Onderka
You might want to have a look at the Annoying little bugs page [1],
I think it's meant exactly for people like you.

[1]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Annoying_little_bugs

Petr Onderka
[[en:User:Svick]]