Hi there

Chaitanya Grampurohit
Hello people,
I am a kannadiga intending to contribute to Kannada Wikipedia community. I
am interested in increasing the catalogue of Kannada wikibooks. Please let
me know how can i contribute.

Re: Hi there

Omshivaprakash | Wikimedia
Chitanya,

Thanks for getting in touch. Please attend IRC meetup tonight, join us on
FB Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/kannadawikipedia/). If you're
already aware of wiki editing, you can start adding pages related to your
favorite books. We already have an info box to make it easier for you, Here
is a simple example to start with
http://kn.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B2%A8%E0%B3%8B%E0%B2%A1%E0%B3%81%E0%B2%B5_%E0%B2%AC%E0%B2%97%E0%B3%86

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Chaitanya Grampurohit <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello people,
> I am a kannadiga intending to contribute to Kannada Wikipedia community. I
> am interested in increasing the catalogue of Kannada wikibooks. Please let
> me know how can i contribute.

Omshivaprakash H L | ಓಂಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್.ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्
Kannada SIG
Wikimedia India Chapter
[image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg] <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/>