High-priority request for survey translation

High-priority request for survey translation

Jon Harald Søby-3
Hi all,

We have one new request for translation today: A survey of how money should be spent, which will go out to as many users as possible. It is located here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Survey_of_how_money_should_be_spent/Questions It uses the Translate extension as usual; any questions can be asked on the talk page.

The "deadline" for the translation is in one week, and we would like to have as many languages as possible, but the biggest languages are of course extra nice to have (in order to reach as many people as possible).

Thanks for your help, folks. :-)

--
Jon Harald Søby
Community Fellow

Re: High-priority request for survey translation

Philippe Verdy
Please look at some issues I've reported on the talk page (of the
source base English page).

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Survey_of_how_money_should_be_spent/Questions

Thanks.

Le 28 février 2012 02:10, Jon Harald Søby <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> We have one new request for translation today: A survey of how money should
> be spent, which will go out to as many users as possible. It is located
> here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Survey_of_how_money_should_be_spent/Questions
> It uses the Translate extension as usual; any questions can be asked on the
> talk page.
> --
> Jon Harald Søby

Re: High-priority request for survey translation

KIZU Naoko
I put my question there too. Thanks in advance.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Philippe Verdy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please look at some issues I've reported on the talk page (of the
> source base English page).
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Survey_of_how_money_should_be_spent/Questions
>
> Thanks.
>
> Le 28 février 2012 02:10, Jon Harald Søby <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>> We have one new request for translation today: A survey of how money should
>> be spent, which will go out to as many users as possible. It is located
>> here:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Survey_of_how_money_should_be_spent/Questions
>> It uses the Translate extension as usual; any questions can be asked on the
>> talk page.
>> --
>> Jon Harald Søby

KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子