Hindi

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
I am happy to inform you that today the localisation of the "Wikimedia mobile" interface was complete. The languages from India are likely to be taken more seriously when we make sure that they are ALL localised. Today I found an article about the likelyhood that mobile interfaces are the way of the future .. <grin> some say that you make your own future </grin> if this is the case, your languages will be part of it :)
Thanks,
     GerardM

Re: Hindi

Jyothis Edathoot-2
Mobile is definitely the future. The support for Unicode will come
eventually and it is only a matter of time. Individual wikipedia
community can drive the need, if we localize and be ready to push the
mobile manufaturers to think of including localization and unicode in
every device that is shipped! It should get to a point where device
purchase decisions are  influenced by the language support availability.

Regards,
Jyothis.
Sent from my iPhone