Historical articles served rate?

Reid Priedhorsky-2
Dear wiki-researchers,

I am looking for historical articles-served rate for wikipedia. I know
that historical logs don't exist, but I'm looking for ballpack figures
on articles served per day (or whatever intervals available).

Any suggestions on where to look would be most welcome.

Many thanks,

Reid

Re: Historical articles served rate?

Piotr Konieczny-2
Reid Priedhorsky wrote:

> Dear wiki-researchers,
>
> I am looking for historical articles-served rate for wikipedia. I know
> that historical logs don't exist, but I'm looking for ballpack figures
> on articles served per day (or whatever intervals available).
>
> Any suggestions on where to look would be most welcome.

See WP:RW for some old stats I collected, maybe something will be of use.

--
Piotr Konieczny

"The problem about Wikipedia is, that it just works in reality, not in
theory."