How Wikipedia Is Running Out of Admins

Kathleen McCook
The hazing of trying to be an administrator is also addressed in this
series.
More troubling is what the Roth article links to, namely: Atlantic, July
2012--" How Wikipedia Is Running Out of Admins"
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/07/3-charts-that-show-how-wikipedia-is-running-out-of-admins/259829/