How can I see the entries I've created in wiki?

How can I see the entries I've created in wiki?

Fabio Fernandez
Hi

I am setting up a wiki for technical documentation in collaboration with
some co-workers. I need to know how to get an index containing all the
entrances created inside wiki so far. Is there a way to get from
mediawiki an index showing this information ordered by date
automatically, let's say, in the main page?

Thanks

Re: How can I see the entries I've created in wiki?

Fernando Correia
2007/3/12, Fabio Fernandez <[hidden email]>:
> I am setting up a wiki for technical documentation in collaboration with
> some co-workers. I need to know how to get an index containing all the
> entrances created inside wiki so far. Is there a way to get from
> mediawiki an index showing this information ordered by date
> automatically, let's say, in the main page?

One way to do this is with DynamicPageList:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DynamicPageList

Re: How can I see the entries I've created in wiki?

Gunter-2

> I am setting up a wiki for technical documentation in collaboration with
> some co-workers. I need to know how to get an index containing all the
> entrances created inside wiki so far. Is there a way to get from
> mediawiki an index showing this information ordered by date
> automatically, let's say, in the main page?

Maybe: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Newest_Pages, you may be
able to adjust that, too.

Re: How can I see the entries I've created in wiki?

Rob Church
On 12/03/07, Gunter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Maybe: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Newest_Pages, you may be
> able to adjust that, too.

It shouldn't need adjusting; something like {{Special:Newestpages/10}}
ought to do it, assuming the extension is installed.

Rob Church