Quantcast

How can I use SMW timelin format??

kmj2653
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How can I use SMW timelin format??

Yury Katkov
Hi! I tried to query Date properties on your wiki and had the same result.
Pretty bad. Can you create a ticket in Bugzilla?
-----
Yury Katkov

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM, kmj2653 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think that there's no miss codes...
>
> but there's just message " Use a JavaScript-enabled browser to view this
> element. Browse the result list directly." at the wiki page...
>
> How can I correct this condition??
>
> link:
> http://uosarch.ac.kr/~admin/wiki/index.php?title=Digital_Design_Chronicle

Re: How can I use SMW timelin format??

kmj2653
Yury, Thank you so much for your efforts and comments

but it doesn't work...hmm but thank you!!

And...I have a request~

Could you delet your reply posting please?

These are So many spam users in my site these days because there is my URL in the reply

so...please delet your reply...thank you

Re: How can I use SMW timelin format??

Yury Katkov
I think it's impossible to delete all links to your website - the mail
threads are archived in dozen places. As to spam fighting you can find
these recommendations useful:
http://semanticweb.org/wiki/semanticweb.org:Fighting_spam
-----
Yury Katkov

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:59 AM, kmj2653 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yury, Thank you so much for your efforts and comments
>
> but it doesn't work...hmm but thank you!!
>
> And...I have a request~
>
> Could you delet your reply posting please?
>
> These are So many spam users in my site these days because there is my URL
> in the reply
>
> so...please delet your reply...thank you

Re: How can I use SMW timelin format??

Joachim Bode-2
Hi Yury,

we had these problems, too.

There are obviously two sources:
For one thing we had a version of the Woogle search running together with timeline. This Woogle (meanwhile there is a newer one, update in case you have it installed) brought an older version of jQuery, so there were two jQuery versions fighting each other and causing problems. Disabling Woogle helped - on some browsers and machines. Anyway the error uccours and doesn't on the same machine and browser sometimes, depending on what js-files first finish loading.

What finally made it work everywhere was eliminating a javascript bug located in line 92 of extensions/SemanticResultFormats/Timeline/Simile Timeline/scripts/sources.js:

      event.isDuration || false // two pipes, then false

This is a bugfix that had already been posted by GrandMaster Yaron somewhere as far as I remember (I think for some other purpose), btw...

Hope this helps,
Achim