How do I generate a global table of contents or wiki site index?

How do I generate a global table of contents or wiki site index?

William G. Scott
Hi Folks:

I've searched high and low through the documentation and FAQ for what
must be a simple thing to do.  I would like to create a global table
of contents or index, much like the one that is auto-generated at the
top of a page with multiple sections, except one that would have a
link to every wiki page I have created (and hopefully permit
organizing it).  Is there a way to do this? Please accept my
apologies if I have just missed the obvious.

Thanks.

Bill Scott

Re: How do I generate a global table of contents or wiki site index?

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
On 2/2/06, William Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've searched high and low through the documentation and FAQ for what
> must be a simple thing to do.  I would like to create a global table
> of contents or index, much like the one that is auto-generated at the
> top of a page with multiple sections, except one that would have a
> link to every wiki page I have created (and hopefully permit
> organizing it).  Is there a way to do this? Please accept my
> apologies if I have just missed the obvious.

I haven't heard of such functionality.

There are some interesting extensions which will let you pull up
various category and backlink lists.. but that's not quite what you
need.