Quantcast

How does yourdictionary obtains structured information from Wiktionary?

How does yourdictionary obtains structured information from Wiktionary?

Furkan Gözükara
Hello. I am writing a crawler and a parser to obtain structured information from Wiktionary pages

However, i saw that a site called as yourdictionary already have structured information from Wiktionary

So i wonder, are there any APIetc that does provide structured information? Or they have written their own custom crawler and parser?

For example

some structured information from yourdictionary . com

So i dont want to waste my time if any easier way to obtain in such time because i believe i will be writing a lot of cases

To sum up, my question is, are there any way to obtain machine readable format of pages?

Or i have code my own custom parser?

Re: How does yourdictionary obtains structured information from Wiktionary?

Brad Jorsch (Anomie)

--
Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Senior Software Engineer

Re: How does yourdictionary obtains structured information from Wiktionary?

Martin Domdey
Wow! I have been looking for such as this.

Thank you for that information,
Martin ...

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.