How to Install the Help Documentation in a mediawiki instance?

How to Install the Help Documentation in a mediawiki instance?

Blog Zeal
Hi,

I just installed the MediaWiki in my website.  Everything works fine.
However, I found that the Help:Contents is empty.

Is there a way to easily install all Help Documentation with this mediawiki
installation?

This will be quite useful for the user of my wiki. Because a lot of them can
not access the mediawiki offical website to read the help. (MediaWiki is
blocked in some countries).

Thanks very much.