How to ask for a python package into Labs

How to ask for a python package into Labs

Alex Brollo
I'd  need internetarchive python package into Labs:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/internetarchive , a python bot for Internet
Archive. I cant't find how to ask for installing it into Labs. Can you help
me?

It's an interesting package - it can be implemented into a pywikibot and
manage both mediawiki pages and Internet Archive items both reading and
editing metadata and uploading new items/pages. I've been encouraged to go
on by Tpt.

Alex brollo

Re: How to ask for a python package into Labs

K. Peachey-2
bugzilla.

On 23 February 2014 16:51, Alex Brollo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd  need internetarchive python package into Labs:
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/internetarchive , a python bot for Internet
> Archive. I cant't find how to ask for installing it into Labs. Can you help
> me?
>
> It's an interesting package - it can be implemented into a pywikibot and
> manage both mediawiki pages and Internet Archive items both reading and
> editing metadata and uploading new items/pages. I've been encouraged to go
> on by Tpt.
>
> Alex brollo

Re: How to ask for a python package into Labs

Alex Brollo
OK, done