How to automatically create "Category" pages

How to automatically create "Category" pages

Hugh Prior
If I add a category link, on some general page, like:

[[Category: Weird things]]

the category page does not yet exist.  I get a message like Wiki does not
yet have a Category page called Weird things category page

Is there a way to make sure this page IS created automatically?  Or is there
an easy way to programmatically do it?

Thanks.

Hugh Prior

Re: How to automatically create "Category" pages

Brion Vibber
Hugh Prior wrote:
> If I add a category link, on some general page, like:
>
> [[Category: Weird things]]
>
> the category page does not yet exist.  I get a message like Wiki does not
> yet have a Category page called Weird things category page
>
> Is there a way to make sure this page IS created automatically?  Or is there
> an easy way to programmatically do it?

You're expected to make it yourself in the usual wiki fashion.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)