How to chance a users password?

Michael Renner-2
Moin,

I am in the groups Administrators, Autoconfirmed users, Bureaucrats and
Users.
An unprivileged user forgot his password, I want to reset it. But how?

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: [hidden email]  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |
|Germany             Don't drink as root!      ESC:wq

Re: How to chance a users password?

Svip
On 11/04/2011, Michael Renner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am in the groups Administrators, Autoconfirmed users, Bureaucrats and
> Users.
> An unprivileged user forgot his password, I want to reset it. But how?

You need the ResetPassword extension.  This is not a default feature.