How to change browser keyboard shortcuts?

How to change browser keyboard shortcuts?

Raimund Sudermann, CCDS GmbH
I would like to change one shortcut of my Mediawiki:
ctrl+o on mac works as "log out" in the browser, which is anyoing if
you are used to the shortcuts of the pico command line editor, in which
it works as "save" (write out).

Any suggestions where I can change the shortcut?
I found some "accesskey" code but not for the letter "O".

Regards,
Raimund

Re: How to change browser keyboard shortcuts?

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
[[Mediawiki:Monobook.js]]

I recommend this:
ta['pt-logout'] = new Array('','Log out'); // hotkey was removed

Also, a Real Browser(tm) would let you open up a new tab, log back in,
then go back to the original tab, press back and nothing would be
lost.  I'll admit it was a trick for me to discover this for myself.
=)

On 4/11/06, Raimund Sudermann, CCDS GmbH <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to change one shortcut of my Mediawiki:
> ctrl+o on mac works as "log out" in the browser, which is anyoing if
> you are used to the shortcuts of the pico command line editor, in which
> it works as "save" (write out).
>
> Any suggestions where I can change the shortcut?
> I found some "accesskey" code but not for the letter "O".
>
> Regards,
> Raimund

Re: How to change browser keyboard shortcuts?

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
Oh crap, I top-posted and didn't trim!

/me hangs himself.