How to change upload size restriction?

John D. Mann
When I upload a file on my server that runs MW, I get the error message: "It
is recommended that you not upload a file bigger than <foo>.  Your file is
<foo+1024k>."  and then I'm given the opportunity to continue anyway.  Since
it is my server, and almost every file I upload is about 1.5mb, where can I
change this (what $wg variable??) so that I do not have to go through the
warning every time?

TIA

John D. Mann

Re: How to change upload size restriction?

Rob Church
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:%24wgUploadSizeWarning

Rob Church

On 03/02/06, John D. Mann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I upload a file on my server that runs MW, I get the error message: "It
> is recommended that you not upload a file bigger than <foo>.  Your file is
> <foo+1024k>."  and then I'm given the opportunity to continue anyway.  Since
> it is my server, and almost every file I upload is about 1.5mb, where can I
> change this (what $wg variable??) so that I do not have to go through the
> warning every time?
>

> TIA
>
> John D. Mann

RE: How to change upload size restriction?

John D. Mann
Thanks!

John D. Mann