How to contribute to Kannada Wiki?

Chaitanya Grampurohit
Dear All,
I know this may seem stupid question, but the thing is I dont know how can
I contribute to Wiki-kannada? What is to be edited? and when? Where are the
guidelines available?

--
Regards
Chaitanya

Re: How to contribute to Kannada Wiki?

Harish-17
You can open almost any page in Wikipedia, and click "ಸಂಪಾದಿಸಿ" or "Edit"
on the top right, and start editing it. So you can practically write about
anything in the world. When? Whenever you are free :)
Here are the guidelines: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Five_pillars

2013/8/9 Chaitanya Grampurohit <[hidden email]>

> Dear All,
> I know this may seem stupid question, but the thing is I dont know how can
> I contribute to Wiki-kannada? What is to be edited? and when? Where are the
> guidelines available?
>
> --
> Regards
> Chaitanya

Harish

Re: How to contribute to Kannada Wiki?

Chaitanya Grampurohit
I have another question. Are there any books available which need to be
digitized? I can contribute in that way i.e. wikibooks.

On 9 August 2013 23:01, Harish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can open almost any page in Wikipedia, and click "ಸಂಪಾದಿಸಿ" or "Edit"
> on the top right, and start editing it. So you can practically write about
> anything in the world. When? Whenever you are free :)
> Here are the guidelines:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Five_pillars
>

> 2013/8/9 Chaitanya Grampurohit <[hidden email]>
>
> > Dear All,
> > I know this may seem stupid question, but the thing is I dont know how
> can
> > I contribute to Wiki-kannada? What is to be edited? and when? Where are
> the
> > guidelines available?
> >
> > --
> > Regards
> > Chaitanya

> Harish
> 9740069624

Regards
Chaitanya

Re: How to contribute to Kannada Wiki?

Harish-17
Any book which is under public domain can be digitized. However, due to
inactivity, Kannada Wikibooks has been locked. So currently you can not add
any content there.

2013/8/9 Chaitanya Grampurohit <[hidden email]>

> I have another question. Are there any books available which need to be
> digitized? I can contribute in that way i.e. wikibooks.
>
> On 9 August 2013 23:01, Harish <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > You can open almost any page in Wikipedia, and click "ಸಂಪಾದಿಸಿ" or "Edit"
> > on the top right, and start editing it. So you can practically write
> about
> > anything in the world. When? Whenever you are free :)
> > Here are the guidelines:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Five_pillars
> >

> > 2013/8/9 Chaitanya Grampurohit <[hidden email]>
> >
> > > Dear All,
> > > I know this may seem stupid question, but the thing is I dont know how
> > can
> > > I contribute to Wiki-kannada? What is to be edited? and when? Where are
> > the
> > > guidelines available?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards
> > > Chaitanya

> > Harish
> > 9740069624

> Regards
> Chaitanya

Harish

Re: How to contribute to Kannada Wiki?

Abhiram C
Hi Chaitanya,

You can however try your hands on wikisource in kannada.(kn.wikisource.org)
which should be alive. :P

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Harish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any book which is under public domain can be digitized. However, due to
> inactivity, Kannada Wikibooks has been locked. So currently you can not add
> any content there.
>

> 2013/8/9 Chaitanya Grampurohit <[hidden email]>
>
> > I have another question. Are there any books available which need to be
> > digitized? I can contribute in that way i.e. wikibooks.
> >
> > On 9 August 2013 23:01, Harish <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > You can open almost any page in Wikipedia, and click "ಸಂಪಾದಿಸಿ" or
> "Edit"
> > > on the top right, and start editing it. So you can practically write
> > about
> > > anything in the world. When? Whenever you are free :)
> > > Here are the guidelines:
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Five_pillars

> how
> > > can