How to disable "edit" links unless user is logged in?

How to disable "edit" links unless user is logged in?

Sophie2
Can this be done? Is there a single CSS element that controls it? Can the
CSS distinguish when the user is logged in and when not logged in?

Thanks.

Re: How to disable "edit" links unless user is logged in?

Sylvain Machefert
I just done it yesterday.
See http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Layout_customization
"2.5 How do I remove the "edit" "discussion" and other tabs on my site for
users that are not logged in?"

Apply change to both your skin and SkinTemplate.

2006/5/16, itsme213 <[hidden email]>:

> Can this be done? Is there a single CSS element that controls it? Can the
> CSS distinguish when the user is logged in and when not logged in?
>
> Thanks.

Sylvain Machefert
http://iubito.free.fr
http://tousauxbalkans.jexiste.fr