How to get to the venue?

Orsolya Gyenes
Hi Folks,

I placed my question weeks ago about how to get to the venue from the airport but nobody answered yet.

https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Venue

Can you pls add information?

Thanx,
~Orsolya

Re: How to get to the venue?

Cornelius Kibelka-2

----
Cornelius Kibelka

Twitter: @jaancornelius
Mobile:+49-1520-7226062

On 5 July 2015 at 22:54, Orsolya Gyenes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I placed my question weeks ago about how to get to the venue from the airport but nobody answered yet.

https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Venue

Can you pls add information?

Thanx,
~Orsolya

Re: How to get to the venue?

Ellie Young
Sorry for the delay but the small team is working pretty hard on preparations, so this request probably got lost.
We were also negotiating a deal with some services to get discounts, and they just been finalized.

We will be sending out detailed instructions to all scholarship recipients later this week.  WMF Staff
and contractors who are travelling to Wikimania have received information as well.   We were also going to post
and send to everyone who registered an update on program, social activities and travel tips by Wednesday this week.

But the following is listed under  Local Transportation on the conference wiki, under Taxi Service (Recommended) .

Ellie

On Jul 5, 2015, at 1:54 PM, Orsolya Gyenes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Folks,

I placed my question weeks ago about how to get to the venue from the airport but nobody answered yet.

https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Venue

Can you pls add information?

Thanx,
~Orsolya

Re: How to get to the venue?

Ivan Martínez
Thanks for the update Ellie!
Just to clarify, dear Orsolya, this information was posted by us one year ago since the bid was created. We are just only adding details about discounts and better services for all our attendees :)

Take a look on the referred section.

[...]

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: How to get to the venue?

Orsolya Gyenes
Oh, thank you so much for this page, I haven't seen it before!

This is so much help, thanx a LOT guys! 👏

~Orsolya