How to make interwiki dump file?

Jan Dudík
Hello I was used to end daily work of interwiki bot by pressing ctrl+c.
This shortcut ended bot and created interwikidump-wikipedia-xx.txt file,
where were stored last unfinished pages, so i was able to continue next
day. Message was Interwiki dump created.

But several days ago after some updates this shortcut doesn't work as
usually, but shows message Keyboard interrupt and falls down without
creating dump.

How to make dump now?

JAn

Re: How to make interwiki dump file?

Andre Engels
2007/2/16, Jan Dudík <[hidden email]>:

> Hello I was used to end daily work of interwiki bot by pressing ctrl+c.
> This shortcut ended bot and created interwikidump-wikipedia-xx.txt file,
> where were stored last unfinished pages, so i was able to continue next
> day. Message was Interwiki dump created.
>
> But several days ago after some updates this shortcut doesn't work as
> usually, but shows message Keyboard interrupt and falls down without
> creating dump.
>
> How to make dump now?

It still works for me, I'm not sure what's going wrong for you. One thing
you have to watch out for is that you do not press ctrl-c twice. If you do
another ctrl-c in the time that the bot is making its dump, no dump will be
created.

--
Andre Engels, [hidden email]
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels