How to uninstall SMW 1.9.0.2 / Composer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to uninstall SMW 1.9.0.2 / Composer

milan.patel
Hello,

I would like to remove latest version of SMW (my Mediawiki is 1.22.2), which I initially installed with Composer.  Unfortunately there are no instructions on SMW site, nor is there any such information here via Mediawiki (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Composer).  Any advice?

Kind regards

Milan Patel


</PRE>
</p></p></p><font size="2" face="Arial">The message above may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If this message has reached a recipient inadvertently, further dissemination is prohibited.  Please delete the information and notify the sender by return email or by calling FINCA at +1.202.682.1510.</font>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WatchGuard Dimension instantly turns raw network data into actionable
security intelligence. It gives you real-time visual feedback on key
security issues and trends.  Skip the complicated setup - simply import
a virtual appliance and go from zero to informed in seconds.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=123612991&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to uninstall SMW 1.9.0.2 / Composer

kghbln
Heiya,

I would think that you just have to remove
<code>"mediawiki/semantic-media-wiki": "1.9.*,>=1.9.0.0"</code> from
your "composer.json" file and run "composer update" afterwards.

Cheers

Karsten


Am 30.01.2014 22:21, schrieb [hidden email]:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to remove latest version of SMW (my Mediawiki is 1.22.2), which I initially installed with Composer.  Unfortunately there are no instructions on SMW site, nor is there any such information here via Mediawiki (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Composer).  Any advice?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Milan Patel
>
>
> </PRE>
> </p></p></p><font size="2" face="Arial">The message above may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If this message has reached a recipient inadvertently, further dissemination is prohibited.  Please delete the information and notify the sender by return email or by calling FINCA at +1.202.682.1510.</font>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> WatchGuard Dimension instantly turns raw network data into actionable
> security intelligence. It gives you real-time visual feedback on key
> security issues and trends.  Skip the complicated setup - simply import
> a virtual appliance and go from zero to informed in seconds.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=123612991&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
> _______________________________________________
> Semediawiki-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WatchGuard Dimension instantly turns raw network data into actionable
security intelligence. It gives you real-time visual feedback on key
security issues and trends.  Skip the complicated setup - simply import
a virtual appliance and go from zero to informed in seconds.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=123612991&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to uninstall SMW 1.9.0.2 / Composer

milan.patel
Hello,

I tried as suggested above.  And replaced SMW 1.9.0.2 with 1.8.0.5.  I now receive this message:

Error: This version of Semantic MediaWiki requires MediaWiki 1.17 or above; use SMW 1.7.x for MediaWiki 1.16.x.

I am definitely running MW 1.22.2.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to uninstall SMW 1.9.0.2 / Composer

James HK
Hi,

We don't run unit or regression tests for SMW 1.8 therefore I'm
working on a hunch here.

Try to replace version_compare( $wgVersion, '1.17c', '<' ) with
version_compare( $GLOBALS['wgVersion'], '1.17c', '<' ) in
SemanticMediaWiki.php to see the message still appears.

Also as far as I remember, LocalSettings needs explicit information
like (the order is important, for non-composer installations):

# DataValues
require_once( "$IP/extensions/DataValues/DataValues.php" );

## Extension:Validator
require_once( "$IP/extensions/Validator/Validator.php" );

## SemanticMediaWiki
require_once("$IP/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki.php");

The required Validator and DataValues versions can not be mingled with
the versions required by SMW 1.9 (matching the correct dependencies is
normally done by Composer).

Cheers

On 2/4/14, milan.patel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried as suggested above.  And replaced SMW 1.9.0.2 with 1.8.0.5.  I now
> receive this message:
>
> Error: This version of Semantic MediaWiki requires MediaWiki 1.17 or above;
> use SMW 1.7.x for MediaWiki 1.16.x.
>
> I am definitely running MW 1.22.2.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://wikimedia.7.x6.nabble.com/How-to-uninstall-SMW-1-9-0-2-Composer-tp5021211p5021402.html
> Sent from the Semantic Mediawiki - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Managing the Performance of Cloud-Based Applications
> Take advantage of what the Cloud has to offer - Avoid Common Pitfalls.
> Read the Whitepaper.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=121051231&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
> _______________________________________________
> Semediawiki-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Managing the Performance of Cloud-Based Applications
Take advantage of what the Cloud has to offer - Avoid Common Pitfalls.
Read the Whitepaper.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=121051231&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to uninstall SMW 1.9.0.2 / Composer

milan.patel

I figured out what the problem was.  I had to remove Composer twice to remove SMW 1.9.0.2 (the first Composer run re-added the removed references in the .json file).  Once that was done, I installed SMW 1.8 the old fashioned way, and it's now up and running.  Thanks for your assistance.


-----James HK <[hidden email]> wrote: -----
To: "milan.patel" <[hidden email]>
From: James HK <[hidden email]>
Date: 02/04/2014 01:33AM
Cc: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Semediawiki-user] How to uninstall SMW 1.9.0.2 / Composer

Hi,

We don't run unit or regression tests for SMW 1.8 therefore I'm
working on a hunch here.

Try to replace version_compare( $wgVersion, '1.17c', '<' ) with
version_compare( $GLOBALS['wgVersion'], '1.17c', '<' ) in
SemanticMediaWiki.php to see the message still appears.

Also as far as I remember, LocalSettings needs explicit information
like (the order is important, for non-composer installations):

# DataValues
require_once( "$IP/extensions/DataValues/DataValues.php" );

## Extension:Validator
require_once( "$IP/extensions/Validator/Validator.php" );

## SemanticMediaWiki
require_once("$IP/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki.php");

The required Validator and DataValues versions can not be mingled with
the versions required by SMW 1.9 (matching the correct dependencies is
normally done by Composer).

Cheers

On 2/4/14, milan.patel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried as suggested above.  And replaced SMW 1.9.0.2 with 1.8.0.5.
 I now

> receive this message:
>
> Error: This version of Semantic MediaWiki requires MediaWiki 1.17 or above;
> use SMW 1.7.x for MediaWiki 1.16.x.
>
> I am definitely running MW 1.22.2.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://wikimedia.7.x6.nabble.com/How-to-uninstall-SMW-1-9-0-2-Composer-tp5021211p5021402.html
> Sent from the Semantic Mediawiki - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Managing the Performance of Cloud-Based Applications
> Take advantage of what the Cloud has to offer - Avoid Common Pitfalls.
> Read the Whitepaper.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=121051231&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
> ________________________
_______________________
> Semediawiki-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
>

</PRE>
</p></p></p><font size="2" face="Arial">The message above may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If this message has reached a recipient inadvertently, further dissemination is prohibited.  Please delete the information and notify the sender by return email or by calling FINCA at +1.202.682.1510.</font>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Managing the Performance of Cloud-Based Applications
Take advantage of what the Cloud has to offer - Avoid Common Pitfalls.
Read the Whitepaper.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=121051231&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user