How to use "Semantic Forms Select" with "Page Schemas"

How to use "Semantic Forms Select" with "Page Schemas"

rkevans
ok.. basic usage question..

I have an #ASK query as:

{{#ask:
 [[Category:myTopic]]
}}

and it produces a nice semantic list result of page names that are in the category "myTopic"

I have used this to manually modify a "Forms" page with the "Semantic Forms Select" syntax to produce a pull-down menu with the ASK results as the selection options.

My question is: ... where in the Page Schema XML (or helper) do I add the SFS ASK statement so that the Form page is generated with the same SFS functionality as when I edit the form manually?

Thank you!
-Rich

Re: How to use "Semantic Forms Select" with "Page Schemas"

rkevans
ok.. silly me.. it's obvious (sort of)

I just selected "dropdown" as the form input type and then added the following text in as the parameters:

input type=SF_Select, query=((Category:MyClass1));format~list;sep~\,;link~none;headers~hide;limit~500

sidenote --- going to test if selecting "dropdown" is required? or if "SF_Select" parameter override whatever you choose in Page Schema?