I forgot password

Chamaraj Savadi
Hi,

I have forgotten my password. I am not able to access account in Wiki pages.
There is no help to recover lost paasword or get a new one.

Please do the needful.

with regards,

- Chamaraj Savadi
Journalist
Bangalore
Karnataka
94810 27224
(visit me at)
http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

Re: I forgot password

H R L Venkatesh-2
This generally happens to every one. there is provision. please change the
pass word. Infact we have to change the pass word, periodically. There is no
worry. Wish you happy dipavali.
With the best wishes.
hrlv

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have forgotten my password. I am not able to access account in Wiki
> pages.
> There is no help to recover lost paasword or get a new one.
>
> Please do the needful.
>
> with regards,
>
> - Chamaraj Savadi
> Journalist
> Bangalore
> Karnataka
> 94810 27224
> (visit me at)
> http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

laxmivenkatesh

Re: I forgot password

Chamaraj Savadi
Thanks for the help. But, how can I change the password, when I am not able
to login? My request for new password is also turned down. I tried to
re-register with gmail ID. But, it was rejected quoting repetition of the
mail ID.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Holalkere Laxmivenkatesh <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> This generally happens to every one. there is provision. please change the
> pass word. Infact we have to change the pass word, periodically. There is
> no
> worry. Wish you happy dipavali.
> With the best wishes.
> hrlv
>
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have forgotten my password. I am not able to access account in Wiki
> > pages.
> > There is no help to recover lost paasword or get a new one.
> >
> > Please do the needful.
> >
> > with regards,
> >
> > - Chamaraj Savadi
> > Journalist
> > Bangalore
> > Karnataka
> > 94810 27224
> > (visit me at)
> > http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> > http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

> laxmivenkatesh

Chamaraj Savadi
Journalist
Bangalore
Karnataka
94810 27224
(visit me at)
http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

Re: I forgot password

H R L Venkatesh-2
What u can do is, re register with different ID and pass word. Give
different mail. suppose u have given gmail.id. change to yahoo or rediff
etc; it is v easy. looks difficult in the beginning. I have faced this
problem. even now ! please try. go on trying.hrlv

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Thanks for the help. But, how can I change the password, when I am not able
> to login? My request for new password is also turned down. I tried to
> re-register with gmail ID. But, it was rejected quoting repetition of the
> mail ID.
>

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Holalkere Laxmivenkatesh <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > This generally happens to every one. there is provision. please change
> the
> > pass word. Infact we have to change the pass word, periodically. There is
> > no
> > worry. Wish you happy dipavali.
> > With the best wishes.
> > hrlv
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have forgotten my password. I am not able to access account in Wiki
> > > pages.
> > > There is no help to recover lost paasword or get a new one.
> > >
> > > Please do the needful.
> > >
> > > with regards,
> > >
> > > - Chamaraj Savadi
> > > Journalist
> > > Bangalore
> > > Karnataka
> > > 94810 27224
> > > (visit me at)
> > > http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> > > http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

> > laxmivenkatesh

> Chamaraj Savadi
> Journalist
> Bangalore
> Karnataka
> 94810 27224
> (visit me at)
> http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

laxmivenkatesh

Re: I forgot password

Chamaraj Savadi
Thanks Laxmivenkatesh,

I am reregistering with different ID.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Holalkere Laxmivenkatesh <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> What u can do is, re register with different ID and pass word. Give
> different mail. suppose u have given gmail.id. change to yahoo or rediff
> etc; it is v easy. looks difficult in the beginning. I have faced this
> problem. even now ! please try. go on trying.hrlv
>
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the help. But, how can I change the password, when I am not
> able
> > to login? My request for new password is also turned down. I tried to
> > re-register with gmail ID. But, it was rejected quoting repetition of the
> > mail ID.
> >

> > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Holalkere Laxmivenkatesh <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > This generally happens to every one. there is provision. please change
> > the
> > > pass word. Infact we have to change the pass word, periodically. There
> is
> > > no
> > > worry. Wish you happy dipavali.
> > > With the best wishes.
> > > hrlv
> > >
> > > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]

> > > --
> > > laxmivenkatesh

> > Chamaraj Savadi
> > Journalist
> > Bangalore
> > Karnataka
> > 94810 27224
> > (visit me at)
> > http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> > http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

> laxmivenkatesh

Chamaraj Savadi
Journalist
Bangalore
Karnataka
94810 27224
(visit me at)
http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

Re: I forgot password

H R L Venkatesh-2
Thats nice. you will succeed. V. easy. In fact they require people of
your caliber.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Thanks Laxmivenkatesh,
>
> I am reregistering with different ID.
>
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Holalkere Laxmivenkatesh <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > What u can do is, re register with different ID and pass word. Give
> > different mail. suppose u have given gmail.id. change to yahoo or rediff
> > etc; it is v easy. looks difficult in the beginning. I have faced this
> > problem. even now ! please try. go on trying.hrlv
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for the help. But, how can I change the password, when I am not
> > able
> > > to login? My request for new password is also turned down. I tried to
> > > re-register with gmail ID. But, it was rejected quoting repetition of
> the
> > > mail ID.

> change
> > > the
> There
> > is

> [hidden email]

> Wiki

> > > --
> > > Chamaraj Savadi
> > > Journalist
> > > Bangalore
> > > Karnataka
> > > 94810 27224
> > > (visit me at)
> > > http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> > > http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

> > laxmivenkatesh

> Chamaraj Savadi
> Journalist
> Bangalore
> Karnataka
> 94810 27224
> (visit me at)
> http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

laxmivenkatesh

Re: I forgot password

Chamaraj Savadi
Really?

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM, Holalkere Laxmivenkatesh <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thats nice. you will succeed. V. easy. In fact they require people of
> your caliber.
>
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > Thanks Laxmivenkatesh,
> >
> > I am reregistering with different ID.
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Holalkere Laxmivenkatesh <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > What u can do is, re register with different ID and pass word. Give
> > > different mail. suppose u have given gmail.id. change to yahoo or
> rediff
> > > etc; it is v easy. looks difficult in the beginning. I have faced this
> > > problem. even now ! please try. go on trying.hrlv
> > >
> > > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]

> not
> > > able
> > the

> > change
> > There
> > > is

> > [hidden email]

> > Wiki

> > > --
> > > laxmivenkatesh

> > Chamaraj Savadi
> > Journalist
> > Bangalore
> > Karnataka
> > 94810 27224
> > (visit me at)
> > http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> > http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

> laxmivenkatesh

Chamaraj Savadi
Journalist
Bangalore
Karnataka
94810 27224
(visit me at)
http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

Re: I forgot password

H R L Venkatesh-2
What name u r contributing ?I use 'radhatanaya'
Pl. c my Article "
http://kn.wikipedia.org/wiki/ಮನ್ನಾಡೆ<http://kn.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B2%AE%E0%B2%A8%E0%B3%8D%E0%B2%A8%E0%B2%BE%E0%B2%A1%E0%B3%86>
 "

-HRLV

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Really?
>
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM, Holalkere Laxmivenkatesh <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thats nice. you will succeed. V. easy. In fact they require people of
> > your caliber.
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Chamaraj Savadi <[hidden email]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Laxmivenkatesh,
> > >
> > > I am reregistering with different ID.

> > rediff
> this

> [hidden email]

> > not
> of
> > > the

> > > change
> > > There

> > > [hidden email]

> in
> > > Wiki

> > > --
> > > Chamaraj Savadi
> > > Journalist
> > > Bangalore
> > > Karnataka
> > > 94810 27224
> > > (visit me at)
> > > http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> > > http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

> > laxmivenkatesh

> Chamaraj Savadi
> Journalist
> Bangalore
> Karnataka
> 94810 27224
> (visit me at)
> http://chamarajsavadi.blogspot.com
> http://sampada.net/blog/chamaraj

laxmivenkatesh

Re: I forgot password

Chamaraj Savadi
I am using the name 'Chamaraj', Sure I will see your article and respond.