I think I need to submit my report

Andy Mabbett-2
I was lucky enouigh to receive a partial scholarship to Wikimania this year.

I've a vague feeling I'm required to submit a report about how I
benefited. Where should I do this?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: I think I need to submit my report

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Andy Mabbett, 24/08/2016 21:33:
> I've a vague feeling I'm required to submit a report about how I
> benefited. Where should I do this?

There's an inputbox at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:TPS/Wikimania_scholars#Reporting

Nemo

Re: I think I need to submit my report

Daniel Schwen-2
The deadline was on August 1st.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 1:34 PM Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was lucky enouigh to receive a partial scholarship to Wikimania this year.

I've a vague feeling I'm required to submit a report about how I
benefited. Where should I do this?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Re: I think I need to submit my report

Samat-2
My personal opinion that a late report is much more useful than a not published/written report.
Good morning Andy ;)

Best,
Samat

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Daniel Schwen <[hidden email]> wrote:
The deadline was on August 1st.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:TPS/Wikimania_scholars#Reporting

> Note that the deadline to submit your report August 1, so please do create your report by that date. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.   Also, if we do not receive areport from you, your application for a future scholarship to Wikimania will not be considered.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 1:34 PM Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was lucky enouigh to receive a partial scholarship to Wikimania this year.

I've a vague feeling I'm required to submit a report about how I
benefited. Where should I do this?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Re: I think I need to submit my report

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Samat, 24/08/2016 21:47:
> My personal opinion that a late report is much more useful than a not
> published/written report.

Definitely. Especially if you want to be able to ask for a scholarship
again in the future! ;-)

Nemo