Quantcast

I will be in around Mangaluru, Moodabidire and Ujire -Jul 30- Aug 3, 2016

I will be in around Mangaluru, Moodabidire and Ujire -Jul 30- Aug 3, 2016

Dr Pavanaja
Namaskaara,

I will be around Mangaluru, Moodabidire and Ujire from July 30 to Aug 03, 2016 as part of our partnership activities with education institutions. I will also be discussing about creation of resources as well as taking feedbacks about usage of existing resources. I will also be taking part in a meeting at Tulu Academy. If any Wikipedian is interested in a meetup please mail me.

Thanks and regards,

Pavanaja