IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

Ellie Young
For those of you who are staying at the Hilton and departing on Monday, July 20th, WMF and the Hilton will be coordinating transportation/taxi service from the Hilton to the Mexico International Airport.

FOR DEPARTURE ON MONDAY, JULY 20:

1) All  travelers who would like taxi service (we will have combinations of taxi and vans) should do the following so we can assure we have proper number of vehicles:

2)  Go to the Conference  Registration desk on 2nd Floor Foyer on Sunday --- from now until 6:00 p.m.

3)  At the desk you will provide  your name, number of people, flight information.  We suggest a departure from the hotel 3 hours in advance of your flight departure because of traffic and customs.

4)  Each traveller will pay the cab directly.

FOR DEPARTURE ON SUNDAY:

Please go to the hotel concierge desk directly in advance of your time to  depart hotel.  It is located in lobby level near the entrance. They can arrange airport transportation and even shared cabs for you 24 hours a day.

Ellie Young
WMF Conference Coordinator

Re: IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

Manuel Schneider-3
Thanks Ellie!

Who wants to share a cab today (Sunday) for flights leaving around 21:00?

Please contact me directly.

/Manuel
Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch

Re: IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

Arnau Duran
Hello, if anyone wants to share a ride to the airport tomorrow morning, please feel free to contact me. My flight is at 13:30. I'm not lodged in the Hilton hotel, so I'm not sure whether I can take advantage of Ellie Young's proposal.

Cheers!

Arnau Duran Ferrero

Lausanne, <a href="tel:%2B41%20%2821%29%2034066-22" value="+41213406622">+41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch

Re: IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

Ivan Martínez
Yes, 3 hours is better, Monday is labor day and the airport surrounding avenues are complicated. So we prefer have you before in the airport, please don't underestimate this advice!

[...]

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

On Jul 19, 2015, at 10:16 AM, Arnau Duran <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello, if anyone wants to share a ride to the airport tomorrow morning, please feel free to contact me. My flight is at 13:30. I'm not lodged in the Hilton hotel, so I'm not sure whether I can take advantage of Ellie Young's proposal.

If you are in a close by hotel AND you go to the conference registration desk today to register, we will be able to put you in the schedule.  YOu would need to be in Hilton Lobby at the appointed time.

Ellie

Cheers!

Arnau Duran Ferrero

Thanks Ellie!

Who wants to share a cab today (Sunday) for flights leaving around 21:00?

Please contact me directly.

/Manuel
Lausanne, <a href="tel:%2B41%20%2821%29%2034066-22" value="+41213406622" class="">+41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch

Re: IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel

My taxi is leaving the hotel at 07:00 tomorrow morning is someone need a ride.

Lausanne, <a href="tel:%2B41%20%2821%29%2034066-22" value="+41213406622" target="_blank">+41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch

Re: IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

Kenrick
Hi,

My flight is at 2140 too (and leaving the hotel at 6). I'd like to share a cab :)

On 20 July 2015 at 02:35, Dhaval S. Vyas <[hidden email]> wrote:

9.40 pm flight tomorrow, aiming to leave hotel by 6, anyone has flight around that time? We can share...

Dhaval

On 19 Jul 2015 10:57, "Manuel Schneider" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Ellie!

Who wants to share a cab today (Sunday) for flights leaving around 21:00?

Please contact me directly.

/Manuel
Lausanne, <a href="tel:%2B41%20%2821%29%2034066-22" value="+41213406622" target="_blank">+41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch

Kenrick
Kenrick on about.me

Re: IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

Rohini Lakshané

I have booked a cab for the airport at 8 a.m. on Monday. Please write to me offlist if you'd like to share the cab.

Sent from a mobile device. Pardon the typos and brevity.
http://about.me/rohini

On 19 Jul 2015 13:43, "Kenrick" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

My flight is at 2140 too (and leaving the hotel at 6). I'd like to share a cab :)

On 20 July 2015 at 02:35, Dhaval S. Vyas <[hidden email]> wrote:

9.40 pm flight tomorrow, aiming to leave hotel by 6, anyone has flight around that time? We can share...

Dhaval

On 19 Jul 2015 10:57, "Manuel Schneider" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Ellie!

Who wants to share a cab today (Sunday) for flights leaving around 21:00?

Please contact me directly.

/Manuel
Lausanne, <a href="tel:%2B41%20%2821%29%2034066-22" value="+41213406622" target="_blank">+41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch

Kenrick
Kenrick on about.me

Re: IMPORTANT for WMF Guests at Hilton Hotel regarding Airport Transpsortation

Takashi OTA
Anybody want to share a taxi ride Tuesday (very early) morning?
My flight is 7am, US Airways, to Phoenix.
Will leave at 4:40-5am.

--Takashi