IRC Office Hour with India Education Program team

IRC Office Hour with India Education Program team

LiAnna Davis
(apologies for the cross posting)

This is just a quick note to alert you that we'll be having an IRC
Office Hours on Friday, October 22 at 02:00 UTC to discuss the India
Education Program [1].

The team working on the India Education Program will be present to
answer any questions about the program in #wikimedia-office on
irc.freenode.net. See the Meta page on IRC Office Hours for more
information on accessing the IRC channel and time conversions [2].

Hope to talk with you then.

LiAnna

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:India_Education_Program

[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

--
LiAnna Davis
Global Education Program Communications Manager

Re: IRC Office Hour with India Education Program team

LiAnna Davis
Correction, that should read Friday, October 21 -- the time listed on
the Meta page is correct.

Thanks to those of you who pointed out my mistake. :)

LiAnna