IRC office hour about Structured Commons: Tue Nov 21 @ 18:00 UTC

Sandra Fauconnier-2
Hi everyone!

If you are curious about Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons: we have a
IRC office hour planned next Tuesday, November 21, at 18:00 UTC in
#wikimedia-office <irc://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-office> (connect
<https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=wikimedia-office>).

Amanda Bittaker, Ramsey Isler and I will update you on the things we are
working on, and on the upcoming plans and roadmap.

If you are unable to be there: the log of the office hour will be
published afterwards. But of course, when attending live, you can ask us
all your burning questions :-)

Hope to see you there! Sandra

More (freshly renewed!) info about Structured Commons:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Structured_data
Newsletters (+ subscription link):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Structured_Data_on_Commons/Newsletter

--
Sandra Fauconnier
Community Liaison for Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons, Wikimedia Foundation