[Image filter referendum] Rest of the pages ready

[Image filter referendum] Rest of the pages ready

Casey Brown-5
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your help translating the image filter referendum
pages so far! The rest of the pages have now been posted. We would
love your help in getting them translated.

Here's a list of the pages that were just posted:
* main info page: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image_filter_referendum/en
* faq: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image_filter_referendum/FAQ/en
* email: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image_filter_referendum/Email/en
* interface: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image_filter_referendum/Vote_interface/en

As I'm sure you already know, the translation landing/status page is
on Meta-Wiki here:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image_filter_referendum/Translation>.

If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to
contact me or leave a message on
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Image_filter_referendum/en>.

Thank you all for you help!
Casey

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: [Image filter referendum] Rest of the pages ready

George Mel
Hello Casey,
thank you for the letter,
just one question,
will the filter be enabled for all projects, or only for the English one?

Best regards,
George

Re: [Image filter referendum] Rest of the pages ready

Benjamin Chen-2
Hi George
According to the updated information, the filter will be implemented on all projects.

Best,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 6:53 PM, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you all for your help translating the image filter referendum
> pages so far! The rest of the pages have now been posted. We would
> love your help in getting them translated.

Oh, and the CentralNotice text is now ready too. :-)

<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image_filter_referendum/CentralNotice>

Thanks again for all of your help!
Casey

--