Image page - 1.5 vs. 1.6

a@kid

In v1.5.x, if the high resolution version of an image was very large,
the image page would show a smaller version with a link to download
the high res version. Since upgrading to 1.6.6 it looks like the the
image page now shows the high res version regardless of its size.
(1000px wide +)

Is this due to a setting that i didn't transfer over when i upgraded
to 1.6
or a deliberate change in the software ?

thanks

Re: Image page - 1.5 vs. 1.6

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
On 6/5/06, a@kid <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is this due to a setting that i didn't transfer over when i upgraded
> to 1.6
> or a deliberate change in the software ?

There is a LocalSettings.php setting for the default.  I've got 1.6
and the feature remains.  Check your user preferences first, and see
if you've explicitly set your user experience to use wide pictures in
"Limit images on image description pages to"

Re: Image page - 1.5 vs. 1.6

Brion Vibber
If you repeat your question every day without reading the answers you've already
received, you probably aren't going to get much out of this list.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: Image page - 1.5 vs. 1.6

a@kid

"There is a LocalSettings.php setting for the default.  I've got 1.6
and the feature remains.  Check your user preferences first, and see
if you've explicitly set your user experience to use wide pictures in
"Limit images on image description pages to"

Thanks Sy this is what i needed to know.

Re: Image page - 1.5 vs. 1.6

a@kid

Sorry for the double post ... but i haven't bumped my unanswered
questions in the past and that wasn't my intention here.

I came back to news.gmane.org a day after my original post and it
still hadn't shown up so i thought that since i had submitted it
while the gname site was down for maintenance it had got lost in
transit.