Incubator and proposed projects

KIZU Naoko
Hi

I found a strange page on Wikimedia Incubator ... I am not sure if
Incubator policy allows it, personally I think it hosts either
legitimate Wikimedia project in a specific language new to us or a
proposed new project's mock-up which will be reviewed for community
vote.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/incubator/wiki/WikiAds
Here I see only advertisement, of one company and only.
Does Incubator policy accept it?

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *

Re: Incubator and proposed projects

Brion Vibber-3
Aphaia wrote:

> Hi
>
> I found a strange page on Wikimedia Incubator ... I am not sure if
> Incubator policy allows it, personally I think it hosts either
> legitimate Wikimedia project in a specific language new to us or a
> proposed new project's mock-up which will be reviewed for community
> vote.
>
> https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/incubator/wiki/WikiAds
> Here I see only advertisement, of one company and only.
> Does Incubator policy accept it?

It's crap, I deleted it.

-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)